If you are taking pet insurance from Geico then there is the option called “Wellness Rewards”. You can decide how you wish to be rewarded based on your premiums. The following is a breakdown of what is normally covered as routine costs which are paid for annually covered by your insurance coverage.
As you will see from the pet insurance premiums here as well as an example of annual pet insurance coverage also on this website you will note that there is an options coverage for “Wellness Rewards”. These are covered by the insurance depending on how much coverage you have take.
Routine veterinary care costs to your annual limit:
- Spay or Neuter Surgery
- Flea, Tick, and Heartworm Preventative
- Vaccinations and Titers
- Wellness Exams
- Routine Blood and Fecal Parasite Exams
- Microchip Implant and Registration
- Prescription Diet Food
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental X-rays, Crowns & Fillings
- Nutritional Supplements
- Medicated Shampoos
- Behavioral Training
These are given normally because it lowers the risk of a large claim. Vaccinations, wellness exams as well as medicated shampoos and nutritional supplements are all very good and keeps the animal in good shape. It much like getting a discount on your life insurance because you gave up smoking. Lowering the risk lowers the overall cost– even for animals.
- Geico Topup Insurance (1.000)
- Geico ID Theft Insurance (1.000)
- General Liability Insurance (1.000)
- Geico Professional Liability Insurance (1.000)
- Flood Insurance Coverage (1.000)
- Travel Insurance (1.000)
- Mobile Phone Insurance (1.000)