If you are going insure a motorcycle then it is best to ensure that the policy is paid for on time as well as not cancelling the policy during the off season. Many decide that they can save money by cancelling insurance when the bike is not in use. This however can be a costly mistake.
- Insurance providers advertise best case and not actual case when they advertise rates;
- Brokers sell leads and not insurance. Always ensure that you deal with the source;
These are the two most common issues with insurance sales. You have been sold a no strings attached policy yet when the signing comes there are loads of strings (conditions) on the insurance. Insurance company’s work on profit and they will sell a cheap policy with loads of exclusions. Always check the exclusions on your insurance policy.
- Q&A: What is the cheapest car insurance in California? (1.000)
- Geico Motorcycle Insurance (1.000)
- Geico Topup Insurance (1.000)
- Commercial Auto Insurance (1.000)
- RV Insurance (1.000)
- ATV Insurance (1.000)
- Boat Insurance (1.000)