What happens if I miss a Geico payment on my insurance? The answer is simple. Geico will send out a lizard to bite you for not paying! On another note, they do send you a warning letter within 2 weeks to state that if you do not settle their arrears that they will cancel the insurance within 2 weeks.
So ensure that if you miss a payment that you pay the arrears and the current payment within 2 weeks or your insurance gets cancelled. Call their agents today for more information as to what happens if you have an accident during this period.
- Sales & Service 1-800-861-8380 (Open 24 Hours)
- Telephone Pay 1-800-932-8872 (Open 24 Hours)
- Sales 1-800-841-2964
- Sales 1-800-841-2964
Web-Pay: Log in to you account to pay your Geico Insurance bill online with a checking account, debit card or credit card.
Phone-Pay: Call 1-800-932-8872 to make a payment using your checking account, debit card or credit card.
Mail: You can mail a check or money order to:
One GEICO Plaza
Bethesda, MD 20810-0001
Pay Geico With Billfloat:
If you sign up for a Billfloat.com account, they will pay your bill for you, giving you an extra 30 days to pay. See their website for more details about how they work.
How The Penalty Fees Work
Geico auto insurance has no late fees and no penalty for late payments.
I Can’t Make A Payment
Typically, your policy is paid for one month in advance, so your insurance will not be canceled until that time has run out, at minimum. Geico offers an additional nine day grace period if you explain the situation and ask for help.
See the full listing of Geico contact numbers on this website for sales and claims for all types of insurance.
Incoming search terms:
- geico late payment policy
- geico late payment
- geico make a payment
- geico one time payment
- geico grace period
- GEICO mail
- geico missed payment
- An Insurance Company For Your Car And More GEICO mail
- geico payment
- geico pay my bill online
- Car insurance when you're moving between states? (1.000)
- Q&A: Should I release my insurance liability info to the person I hit? (1.000)
- What is the average cost of car insurance for teens? (1.000)
- How can I make car insurance lower? (1.000)
- Do you have to get car insurance after your license? (1.000)
- How to cancel Geico insurance online (1.000)
- Geico Claims Filing Process (1.000)