These are the details of the Wethersfield DMV. The Wethersfield Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is an essential service provider for residents in the town and its surrounding areas. This agency offers a range of services related to motor vehicles, including licensing, registration, and titling. In this article, we will provide an overview of the Wethersfield DMV, including its contact details, operating hours, address, and website.
The Wethersfield DMV can be contacted via various channels. For general inquiries, you can call them at (860) 263-5700. Additionally, you can send them an email at . They are also available on social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook. See also the Norwalk DMV as well as the Waterbury DMV on here.
The DMV operates from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. However, it is worth noting that some services may have different hours, so it is advisable to check with the agency beforehand.
They are located at 60 State Street, Wethersfield, CT 06161. This location is easily accessible by car, and there is ample parking available.
The DMV has a website that provides users with a wealth of information on the services offered, as well as various resources related to motor vehicles. The website is easy to navigate and provides users with up-to-date information on DMV procedures and requirements. The website address is www.ct.gov/dmv. Likewise also see the Danbury DMV on this website.
The Wethersfield DMV provides a range of services related to motor vehicles. These services include:
- Licensing – This includes getting a driver’s license or renewing one, as well as obtaining a learner’s permit.
- Registration – This involves registering a motor vehicle, transferring ownership, and obtaining license plates.
- Titling – This involves obtaining a title for a motor vehicle, as well as transferring ownership.
- Testing – This includes both written and practical driving tests.
- Commercial Services – The DMV also provides commercial services such as commercial driver’s licenses and safety inspections.
- Other Services – The DMV also offers various other services such as disabled parking permits and identification cards.
The Wethersfield DMV is an essential service provider for residents in the town and its surrounding areas. They offer a range of services related to motor vehicles, including licensing, registration, and titling. Contacting them is easy, and they are available via various channels. Likewise the Connecticut DMV as well.
The agency operates from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Their website is a great resource for information related to DMV procedures and requirements. Likewise also see the Car Insurance Discounts on here. Additionally, the DMV has implemented several safety measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the safety of both customers and staff.