The Waterbury Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is an essential service provider for residents in the city and its environs. This agency offers a range of services related to motor vehicles, including licensing, registration, and titling. In this article, we will provide an overview of the Waterbury DMV, including its contact details, operating hours, address, and website.
The Waterbury DMV can be contacted via various channels. For inquiries, you can call them at (860) 263-5700. Additionally, you can send them an email at . They are also available on social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
The DMV in Waterbury operates from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. However, it is worth noting that some services may have different hours, so it is advisable to check with the agency beforehand. Likewise the Danbury DMV as well as the Old Saybrook DMV and the Hamden DMV.
They are located at 2210 Thomaston Ave, Waterbury, CT 06704. This location is easily accessible by car, and there is ample parking available.
The DMV in Waterbury has a website that provides users with a wealth of information on the services offered, as well as various resources related to motor vehicles. The website is easy to navigate and provides users with up-to-date information on DMV procedures and requirements. The website address is www.ct.gov/dmv.
They provide a range of services related to motor vehicles. These services include:
- Licensing – This includes getting a driver’s license or renewing one, as well as obtaining a learner’s permit.
- Registration – This involves registering a motor vehicle, transferring ownership, and obtaining license plates.
- Titling – This involves obtaining a title for a motor vehicle, as well as transferring ownership.
- Testing – This includes both written and practical driving tests.
- Commercial Services – The DMV also provides commercial services such as commercial driver’s licenses and safety inspections.
- Other Services – The DMV also offers various other services such as disabled parking permits and identification cards.
They are an essential service provider for residents in the city and its environs. They offer a range of services related to motor vehicles, including licensing, registration, and titling. Much like the Connecticut DMV and the Bridgeport DMV as explained. Contacting them is easy, and they are available via various channels. The agency operates from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Their website is a great resource for information related to DMV procedures and requirements.