Should I release my car insurance liability info to the person i hit?
I got in a car accident and it was my fault, the car accident wasn’t that bad, my car is totaled and her car just got a dented bumper. She is claiming bodily injury’s and she got a lawyer. Her lawyer is John Doe. He now wants my car insurance liability information, should release the info? My insurance company is asking me if I want to release the info to her attorney.
Answer by Mad Jack
Let your attorney answer this question for you.
- Car insurance when you're moving between states? (1.000)
- What is the average cost of car insurance for teens? (1.000)
- How can I make car insurance lower? (1.000)
- Do you have to get car insurance after your license? (1.000)
- How to cancel Geico insurance online (1.000)
- Geico missed payments? (1.000)
- Geico Claims Filing Process (1.000)