If you are looking at insurance for your boat then look at at Geico for more help with insuring your boat. This covers not only the replacement of the boat but also personal liability in the event of an accident at sea of on a dam.
There are a number of other items which can be insured while you insure your boat with Geico. These could be a jetski or other equipment you might have and use with your boat. There are a number of options to bring down the cost of your insurance as follows:
- Optional winter lay-up for those cold days in dry dock.
- Fresh water use only for the non-seafarers.
- Have a squeaky clean driving record? That’s a plus.
- Passed a boating safety course? Don’t forget to tell us.
Speak to a Geico agent today for more information with regards to boat insurance and liability insurance which you can increase with additional insurance which is topup insurance. Again, speak to a qualified insurance agent today for more assistance.
Note that boat insurance comes with watercraft liability which covers you in the event of an accident. Now what is cover by watercraft liability you might ask. These are summed up as follows for you:
- damage to another craft or dock
- injury or death to another person due to your negligence
- the negligence of another driver while using your PWC
- towed skiers or boarders who are injured using your craft
- physical damage to the hull, machinery, and equipment
- injury to you caused by an uninsured watercraft operator
- towing assistance if you break down on the water
There certain exclusions and these are as follows, so please ask you Geico insurance agent as to what is excluded from your watercraft liability insurance. These are as follows:
- any craft that has been modified to enhance speed
- operation of a PWC after dark – dusk to dawn
- operating a PWC when you don’t have a valid license
Again call Geico today for more information about boat insurance and liability insurance for you and your family and all your watercraft equipment. Do it today!
- Q&A: What is the cheapest car insurance in California? (1.000)
- Geico Motorcycle Insurance (1.000)
- Geico Topup Insurance (1.000)
- Commercial Auto Insurance (1.000)
- RV Insurance (1.000)
- ATV Insurance (1.000)
- Geico payment after an accident? (1.000)