If you are worried of having your ID stolen then don’t worry that much as there is a solution. You can now apply for and take out insurance with the Geico ID Theft Insurance policy. Today more than 6 million Americans each year become a victim from ID theft and this is set to increase.
The cost of this ID fraud can be great and may be a financial liability to you and your family. Now look at what Geico offers to ensure that you do not become a victim from ID theft and helps to monitor your records for major changes.
1. Monitor your identity, alerting you of potential threats;
2. Provides unlimited online access to your TransUnion credit report;
3. Includes 3-credit bureau monitoring;
4. Offers 24/7 access to certified resolution specialists;
5. Includes travel-related services
Ask your insurance agent at Geico if you can get a discount on your insurance if you place the ID theft insurance with other insurance services such as household insurance that you already have for your house or condo.