How can I make car insurance lower?
I have 6 points on my license at the moment, which everyone already knows has made my car insurance skyrocket. As show get taken off my license will the car insurance go down? If not does anyone have any advice on any kind of way I tin make my insurance cheaper?
Try and buy more than one type of insurance from the same company. This spreads the risk of the insurance and lowers your monthly or annual premiums. As an example you take out insurance on your car while you also take out insurance on your home or even life insurance. Geico has many of these options so its one of the better companies out there. If you are looking at dental insurance then browse this website for more details. See also the page on insurance discounts.
- Car insurance when you're moving between states? (1.000)
- Q&A: Should I release my insurance liability info to the person I hit? (1.000)
- What is the average cost of car insurance for teens? (1.000)
- Do you have to get car insurance after your license? (1.000)
- How to cancel Geico insurance online (1.000)
- Geico missed payments? (1.000)
- Geico Claims Filing Process (1.000)