I got into an car accident last week and it was my fault that we had an accident. The other guy just got a scratch in his car bumper and also a flat tire and there was not much damage to his car but my car it took well over US$3,700.
To repair my car and Geico has said that I pay US$250 and they will pay the rest over the cover but im not sure how much Geico is going to pay to repair my car, will it be the rest amount after I have paid US$250?
The answer is easy as you pay the first US$250 while Geico will pay the rest of the repair bill. Speak to your agent for more details or see the Geico contact numbers on this website.
- General Claims 1-800-861-8380 (Open 24 Hours)
- Glass Claims 1-800-510-2291 (Open 24 Hours)
- Motorcycle & ATV Insurance 1-800-44-CYCLE (Open 24 Hours)
- Q&A: What is the cheapest car insurance in California? (1.000)
- Geico Motorcycle Insurance (1.000)
- Geico Topup Insurance (1.000)
- Commercial Auto Insurance (1.000)
- RV Insurance (1.000)
- ATV Insurance (1.000)
- Boat Insurance (1.000)